First of all, we are a Lean Startup ourselves. So like you we are following processes which help define our company and our product. As part of our Lean UX process we must test the prototypes of our services with real users.
So during our design studio sessions we made the following assumptions:
- There are Lean Startups that want to use Lean UX
- There are Lean Startups that want help to implement Lean UX services
- Not all Lean Startups know how to implement Lean UX into their Lean Startup
- Lean Startups want help to create their first MVP
- Lean Startups want help to design their first product
There are lots more. But I hope you can see that from this small list why we are testing the assumption that “There are Lean Startups in Barcelona that want help in implementing Lean UX processes to get to MVP”
We want to build our business on a track record of successfully helping Lean Startups in Barcelona. We also think that once those Startups get off the ground, that they might just need a little more help, and would then have the means to pay for it.
But hay, we are only making assumptions right?